|Marketing Coordinator | IMGL
|Wanganui, Full Time, Automotive
|Please Quote Reference Number 70913
Marketing professional with a drive to succeed?
Manage marketing & promotional activity across our leading Holden & Kia brands
Hands-on role with strong digital marketing development opportunities
Due to recent progression opportunities we're currently on the lookout for a bright, passionate and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As Marketing Coordinator, you'll be responsible for implementing marketing strategies at a dealership level. The role coordinates all aspects of the marketing function to ensure it is within budgetary requirements set by each dealership whilst also meeting the expectations of IMGL at both a national and international level.
The role requires high levels of communication, organisation and attention to detail as IMGL Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing a wide variety of online and offline advertising campaigns, events and other marketing and communications activities. It is a fast-paced role with a lot of scope for professional development and personal growth.
Marketing Coordinators work under the supervision of the IMGL dealership principal, however also work closely with other dealership departments. They will leverage these relationships and their knowledge of marketing strategies to implement marketing campaigns to our existing customer base as well as campaigns to attract new customers.
Day-to-day activities may include but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Develop, implement, monitor, maintain and review marketing strategies across all departments in the dealership. Activities may include e-marketing, retail sales events, direct mail campaigns, database marketing, press and radio advertising, internet advertising
- Ensure dealership (manufacturer) and IMGL marketing guidelines are met
- Maintain dealership websites, including content, images and vehicles
- Prepare basic marketing materials in house and brief agencies on more complex artwork for print
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure jobs are completed accurately, in a timely manner and within budget
- Maintain monthly and annual marketing budgets
- Review marketing reports and information provided by manufacturers and provide advice to managers on best use of the information
- Work with dealer management team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with manager expectations (cost, activity, follow up and reporting)
- Interact with potential clients in order to sell new/used vehicles, introducing potential clients to the Business Manager
The successful candidate will have a relevant marketing degree and understanding of the foundations of marketing, branding and communications in the automotive industry.
- High quality, professional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Strong ability to interact at all levels across the organisation
- A strong attention to detail with an ability to apply a level of critical thinking to tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and confidently prioritise them to complete them within a designated time period
- Proven creative flair to pro-actively suggest new ideas and 'sell' them to management
- Proven track record of ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of successful vehicle sales and reaching/exceeding targets
Express your interest through our online application form. Please include a current CV along with your covering letter telling us all about you.
All applicants must reside in New Zealand prior to application and if you're a foreign national you should have a valid work visa.
Ignition Motor Group
|Please Quote Reference Number 70913