|Digital Media Account Coordinator
|Grey Lynn, Full Time, Advertising / Media
|Please Quote Reference Number 71922
A great foundation to build a successful career in Digital Account Management
Understanding of the digital marketing and media landscape?
Programmatic Digital Media is the fastest growing media sector, in New Zealand and globally. As NZ's leading programmatic trader, the skills you will learn will contribute to an excellent career path in Acquire that's well remunerated. You'll be joining a young, dynamic team of 22 professionals.
In broad terms, you will be responsible for managing and optimising the programmatic ad inventory buying for many of New Zealand's leading brands - and for achieving KPI's for campaigns and campaign profitability.
Acquire Business Background
Acquire is a NZ based trading desk that services ad agencies and direct clients for online ad campaigns. Acquire is a pioneer of online display advertising in NZ. We lead moment marketing and the automation of display, video, mobile and social advertising using programmatic, intelligent learning technologies.
Acquire was ranked New Zealand's 15th fastest growing company in the 2016 Deloitte Fast50. Acquire also won the Grand Prix award in the 2017 IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) Awards along with the Junior and Senior AdOps Awards. In 2018 we won the IAB Trading Desk of the Year award and the Digital Agency of the Year award.
Based in Grey Lynn the emphasis is on a fun, contemporary space with a fast-growing, like-minded team of creative digital professionals. Regular social outings are held with Friday drinks marking the end of the week.
- Assisting the Agency Sales Director and Agency Account Managers in the servicing of clients and client relationship building.
- Processing of client sales and service agreements
- Managing, updating and confirming bookings through our media software system - AdteamPro
- Working directly with the clients, when assigned, to assist with projects being delivered efficiently
- Monitoring and reporting of all campaign KPIs vs targets
- Reporting on all online display/video/mobile/native campaigns
- Follow up of all creative material including the checking of material to ensure no hold ups in campaign start
- Ensuring campaign reporting happens on time and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high service standards and prompt response times
- Provide a high level of client service and enthusiasm for both external and internal clients
- Assist the Agency Account Managers with desk research to input to sales proposals.
- Undertake training as directed to ensure you understand both client servicing/agency relationship building roles as well as the programmatic buying and campaign optimisation process
- Working alongside Agency Account Managers to attend meetings in order to become conversant with the Agency Account Manager's role. The career path would be to then move into an Agency Account Executive's role.
- Assist with running Acquire marketing campaigns by posting social media content, blogs and assisting with eDMs.
- Ideally having worked in digital marketing or media before, candidates must have an understanding of the digital marketing and media landscape.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to see, manage and solve problems effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Some experience in running social media and blogs would be ideal to assist in marketing programmes.
- The will to constantly up-skill and keep abreast of changing technology
- Familiarity with the Internet industry and online advertising sector is a plus
- NZ Resident or current NZ Work Visa
$40 - 45,000 pa and then reviewed after 6 months, thereafter annually on 1 April
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
|Please Quote Reference Number 71922