|Marketing Coordinator | AHG
|Manukau, Auckland, Full Time, Automotive
|Please Quote Reference Number 72470
Manage marketing and promotional activity across two leading automotive brands
Hands-on role with strong digital marketing development opportunities
Become part of our collaborative marketing team
Automotive Holdings Group Limited (AHG) is Australasia's largest automotive retailer with more than 180 automotive retail franchises at more than 100 dealership locations across Australia and New Zealand.
With nine dealerships in Auckland, AHG New Zealand represents six of the country's most loved and strongest performing automotive retail brands. Due to a movement in our marketing team, we're currently looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our Davie Motors Holden and Manukau Nissan dealerships.
An AHG Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing marketing strategies at a dealership level. The role coordinates all aspects of the marketing function to ensure it is within budgetary requirements set by each dealership whilst also meeting the expectations of AHG at both a national and international level.
The role requires high levels of communication, organisation and attention to detail as AHG Marketing Coordinators are responsible for managing a wide variety of online and offline advertising campaigns, events and other marketing and communications activities. It is a fast-paced role with a lot of scope for professional development and personal growth.
Marketing Coordinators work under the supervision of the AHG Marketing Manager however report on a day-to-day basis to dealership Dealer Principals and their management teams. They will leverage these relationships and their knowledge of marketing strategies to implement marketing campaigns to our existing customer base as well as campaigns to attract new customers.
Day-to-day activities may include but are not limited to:
The Ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Develop, implement, monitor, maintain and review marketing strategies across all departments in the dealership. Activities may include e-marketing, retail sales events, direct mail campaigns, database marketing, press and radio advertising, internet advertising
- Ensure dealership (brand) and AHG marketing guidelines are met
- Maintain dealership websites, including content, images and vehicles
- Prepare basic marketing materials in house and brief agencies on more complex artwork for print
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure jobs are completed accurately, in a timely manner and within budget
- Maintain monthly and annual marketing budgets
- Review marketing reports and information provided by manufacturers and provide advice to managers on best use of the information
- Compile and present regular, accurate and comprehensive reports on effective marketing strategy, spend and performance
- Work with dealer management team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with manager expectations (cost, activity, follow up and reporting)
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a relevant marketing degree and understanding of the foundations of marketing, branding and communications. One or more years experience in a similar role is desirable.
- High quality, professional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Strong ability to interact at all levels across the organisation
- A strong attention to detail with an ability to apply a level of critical thinking to tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and confidently prioritise them to complete them within a designated time period
- Proven creative flair to pro-actively suggest new ideas and 'sell' them to management
- Sound skill and experience in using adobe programmes including Photoshop and InDesign (highly desirable)
- Proven track record of ensuring customer satisfaction
- Experience in database marketing
Express your interest through our online application form. Please include a current CV along with your covering letter telling us all about you. Personalised applications with cover letters will be prioritised.
|Please Quote Reference Number 72470