|Parts Sales Consultant - Simon Lucas Mitsubishi
|Glenfield, Full Time, Automotive
|Please Quote Reference Number 81091
Our business is growing and we require an energetic person with parts experience
Join the successful team at Simon Lucas North Shore in Wairau Valley
Simon Lucas North Shore is an energetic and vibrant dealership team, and an eleven-time winner of Mitsubishi's Diamond Dealer Award. In three out of the last five years, our Parts Department has won Mitsubishi's National Overall Parts Excellence award.
We believe in achievement of excellence and the on-going evolution of individuals and the organisation through a commitment to continuous, gradual improvement. We are an organisation that values honesty and integrity in all of our dealings between our staff and with our customers. It's not just about being able to do the job well but also about bringing a positive attitude that enhances everybody else's ability to enjoyably do their jobs too.
We also believe in achievement of excellence and the on-going evolution of individuals and the organisation through a commitment to continuous, gradual improvement. We actively seek to help employees improve and add to their skill sets and experience. Our friendly working environment is supportive of employees leading balanced lives as being happy outside work is just as important as being happy inside.
Key duties include:
We're looking for someone with strong communication and listening skills, who gains genuine enjoyment from interacting with a wide variety of people. A positive attitude, sense of humour and the ability to fit in with and complement our existing staff and team environment are important, as we like our workplace to be both high performing and enjoyable.
- Parts sales and invoicing, upselling additional or complementary products where appropriate,
- Answering customer enquiries and assisting them to identify the correct part/s for their particular make, model and age of vehicle,
- Ordering and picking parts to fulfil workshop, trade and retail customer orders,
- Receiving, checking, storing and counting parts,
- Following up on back-orders, parts returns, credit requests and warranty claims as required.
Our ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
We can offer you:
- A keen willingness to learn
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Computer literate: can use standard office systems and learn specialised dealer software
- Ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines
- Thorough, accurate and reliable
- Positive, flexible and "can-do" attitude
- Possess problem solving skills and time management skills
- A commitment to positive behaviour that enhances the company's operation/reputation
- A full drivers licence - and can drive manual vehicles
- Ability to work well in a team environment
This is a role in one of New Zealand's most successful, innovative and progressive dealerships. Take the opportunity to join our high performing team and gain valuable experience to advance your career. If you think you have the right outlook and experience to excel in this environment, APPLY NOW and fill in our online application form. www.simonlucas.co.nz
- An attractive remuneration package including subsidised medical insurance
- A culture of professional excellence where hard work is rewarded
- A positive and hardworking team environment where employees are respected and encouraged to bring forward ideas that enable the organisation and its employees to grow
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities to progress your career
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81091